Aircraft management is the services which describe the services offered by an aircraft company. The day to day operations involves the efficient management of the aircraft and the system is known as aircraft management. This can be categorized into the following categories:
- Charter aircraft management: This offers services for charter aircraft which can be either for a company or for an individual when the clients have the responsibility to maintain the operations. This management gives the opportunity to the clients to generate revenue at the cost of the time of the aircraft not being utilized. The certificate of a charter is provided to make an aircraft chartered.
- Turnkey aircraft management: It is the overall management of the aircraft of an individual or the entire company. This is a full-fledged management of the company in which the owner of the aircraft assigns the entire job of managing the aircraft to the aircraft management company. All the basic and day to day services are provided by the company. These services include the following:
- Repair and management of the aircraft.
- The management of crew which includes hiring new candidates and payroll.
- Providing training to the new crew personnel.
- The management of security for the aircraft and the travelers.
- It makes sure that the Federal Aviation Administration norms, compliance,and rules are met.
- The customer services and details of all the trips is maintained and the accounting of the aircraft’s financial management.
- The companies or the individuals who avail the services from such management companies can generate revenue by charting the aircraft if it is not used.
There are organizations that offer various types of aircraft management. It can be either commercial aircraft management or private aircraft management as well. The commercial management provides the clients to deal with the comfort and no day to day flight operations have to be dealt with and private ensures compliance with all operations.